The ornamental plum that burst into bloom has quickly progressed to add leaves.
And now to be devoid of flowers.
Will the flowers of ideas, pollinated with effort and intention bear fruits of change?
During this month I have tried to change daily habits toward more sustainable behaviors – Green Action #3.
- continuing Veggie Tuesdays and Thursdays
- reducing cleaning chemicals
- replacing water thirsty ornamental plants with native plants that provide food and shelter for native species
- checking the labeling on soaps for ingredients that might appear sustainable but are damaging to other ecosystems
- conserving water
- repurposing and recycling furnishings like the busy hummingbird mothers